What is SnoreMeds?
SnoreMeds is a highly effective device that enables you to fix your snoring problem.
Often people spend a lot to receive a better anti-snoring cure but SnoreMeds is one of the best and cost-effective anti-snoring devices which can be easily purchased from any departmental store, pharmacy and even hospitals. It is best for those who are suffering from grade two and grade three snoring issues. People who have grade one snoring issues can also use this device to completely cure them of the snoring problem.
The SnoreMeds device comes in two different sizes, one for men and another for women. SnoreMeds is very easy and simple to use. It is a mandibular advancement device that is placed in the lower jaw of the mouth such that the tongue falls in the back of the throat to allow the individual to breathe properly. The device is best for those who are ‘tongue-based snorer’.
How Does it Work and how to use the device?
When you sleep at night, the SnoreMeds holds the jaw in a forward position such that it does not fall back. The device clears your throat by holding the tongue in place and prevents any kind of vibration in the inner walls of your throat. The device consists of two holes in the front which enables you to breathe through your mouth when you are sleeping at night. Here are the steps which you need to follow to obtain a relaxed and sound sleep.
- Firstly, you will need to finish your nighttime activities which include brushing and flossing your teeth. Then, the air holes which contains a blue handle, place it in front of the device.
- Keep the device in warm or boiling water.
- After a few minutes, take the device from the water and keep in a clean area for it to cool down.
- After the device is cooled down, put the SnoreMeds inside your mouth such that it is facing up.
- Next, make sure that the device is positioned correctly. You can do this with a help of a mirror. Bite on the device and push the lower jaw of your mouth forward.
- In order to place the device in the right position, you must place it against the teeth with your fingers.
- After one to two minutes, take the device out of the mouth. Keep it in a bowl of cold water for some time, clean it and then place it is a safe place.
Are There Any Side Effects By Using It?
It has been stated by many that the product is safe to use and the consumers did not complain about having any issues with the device. The product is developed with extreme care and does not cause any hazardous or dangerous side effects. Sometimes, the people who are using SnoreMeds for the first time can feel slightly uncomfortable for the first few times and can suffer from the soreness of the jaw and excessive drooling. If you have any kind of health problems or dental problems, the device may cause dry mouth, irritation in your gums, your teeth can become tender and also you can observe mild changes to how you close the jaw.
Is there any medical certification or is it medically approved?
The plastic with which the device is made is approved by the Food and Drug Administration, which is a federal agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, known as one of the federal executive departments in the United States. The device is recommended by various accredited doctors, dentists and medical experts which includes Dr Leon Van Der Nest, an Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeon who practices in Gauteng, South Africa, and much more. Even though at the moment, the product has not been applied for Better Business Bureau, but as there have been no complaints against the product, then there is nothing to worry about.
How Does It Compare Against The Competition?
SnoreMeds is better than other mandibular advancement devices because it contains holes. According to various researches, it has been seen that mandibular advancement device without holes close people to suffer from claustrophobia and along with that it also causes discomfort to those who suffer from different types of nasal issues such as diverted septum, sinus problems and much more.
The holes in the SnoreMeds made it much easier for people to breathe during the night while they are sleeping. Along with that, the device also prevents any buildup of saliva in the mouth and enables one to breathe smoothly even if the nasal passages are blocked.
Pros and Cons
- The SnoreMeds is created and manufactured by a company that employs highly specialized professionals. The devices have been approved for both mouth and teeth by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- The device comes in two different types – one for men and one for women.
- The device is very easy to use and it can also be cleaned easily.
- The SnoreMeds is comfortable to wear and it is stated that there is an 85% chance that your snoring problem will start to decrease from the first night of using SnoreMeds.
- The device is designed such as way, that it makes it easier to swallow at night and also prevents any buildup of excessive saliva.
- SnoreMeds is currently one of the top anti-snoring devices in the global market of snoring accessories.
- The device comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- The device is manufactured without any bisphenol A or BPA. BPA is known to be epoxy resins and polycarbonate plastics. The chemical compound is hazardous to health and if it reaches into the bloodstream of your body, you can suffer from serious medical conditions.
- The device has a long life and it can be used for more than one year but if you use it every day then you will need to replace it after 6 months.
- The device can be custom moulded in the mouth in order to fit properly.
- For heavy snorers, they have to use the device every time they go to sleep both at night and in the day. This causes a decrease in the lifespan of the device.
- The SnoreMeds is not yet accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- After the bite and boil procedure, the device cannot be adjusted.
Does It Need a Prescription?
While you do not require any prescription to purchase the SnoreMeds but at times, the salesperson may ask you to show the prescription from your dentist or your doctor. If you want, you can seek medical advice or contact your personal doctor on whether you can use this device to treat your snoring problem or not.
Where to Buy SnoreMeds in the UK?
You can easily buy SnoreMeds by visiting the official page of the company. The box contains the mouthpiece, spatula and an anti-bacterial container. In the case of the United Kingdom, it will take about 10 to 14 days for the product to arrive and you can easily check the Global Mail service where you can track your product till it arrives at your doorstep.